Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Titanic (1997) Review

Salam 'alaykum, pheuhh~ Just finish watched Titanic. Oh my God.

So many things in my mind right now. But, combines all to a word. EPIC. Thanks TV2 for showing up back that romance themed movie wrote by James Cameron. I know, all the girls and women outhere must feel the 'awwww-ness' or the 'love is in the air' feelings after watching the film. The ' I-jump-you-jump' love relationship between Rose and Jack.

But, for me. I am more touched by the incident, the people, the iceberg, the broken-apart Titanic, children, the guilty architect, and the captain. You know. All those dramatic and tragic parts. It's just awesome and sad too. How human makes mistakes and learn from it.

Thanks to James Cameron for making the 1912 sinking incident happened and showed to us succesfully! You deserved all the awards and praises from the world, I might say!

The film was made when I was 6 years old. I saw the trailer ( which I can still kinda remember ) of this film, but I didn't quite understand it. Until, now. 2010. I am 19 years. After 13 years! It's all makes sense to me. :D

Epic film and storyline. 10/10 stars! You know, you should go watch it somewhere if you haven't.

No comments:

Post a Comment