Sunday, January 24, 2010

Dont worry..I will keep on changing.. a lilttttle bit.

Yes. this words I need to utter up on my blog.

Ever since, I was born..during kindergaten, in primary and secondary school...and then, went high school..and now in IPTA..

I have always keep on changing...no matter in what aspect, physically, mentally, emotionally,
yeah almost in every aspect..

They say, ''dulu lain sekarang lain''. I confirmly agreed on that.

Islam juga menggalakkan perubahan daripada positif menjadi yang lebih positif.

BUT HEY, that is what I'll do.

I WILL KEEP ON CHANGING. CHANGING FROM BEING THE BEST TO THE VERY BEST.

I dont know wether I got that correct in describing my metamorphosis .

but yeah keep on changing and you wont regret. and live your life to the fullest in one path.
that's a living life upon a religion beliefs. that's the very best.

No comments:

Post a Comment