Sunday, November 15, 2009

Dah hantar logo..

Yippi yesterday I was accompanied by Ayah to Muzium Shah Alam..

Thank God It was 9 pm somehintg we arrived at the museum and immediately sent to the abang guard there...lol

he said he will send the envelope to the contest management today (MONDAY) . I hope I would win some! hehe
Pray to Allah lah first.:)

here's below the picture of the logo I created in 2 days of physical doings and several months of thinking. LOL

OOPSIE I CANT POST IT ONLINE. huhuhu Due to some factors.

hehe for Perbadanan Adat Melayu dan Warisan Negeri Selangor (PAMWNS)

I drew it traditionally with hands and colours. :( It's so frustrating and very sad that I dont know how to use adobe illustrator or other computer media. :((

do you think I could win?

No comments:

Post a Comment