Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happy One Year Anniversary, my blog !

Haha Salam 'alaykum to all :)
I cant believe it, it has been 13 months approximately a YEAR, since the first post I made entitled
'' The First Salam " on 27th of June 2009 here onto this blog.

I know. I know. It's a bit too late. I wanted to make this post but I dont know, things just get stuck each day. So here 's today, right now, tonight!

You are already apporximately one YEAR old bloggie! Oh my~ :D

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to dear, bloggie.
Happy Birthday to You~

Allah selamatkan kamu~ Allah selamatkan kamu~ Allah selamatkan, myyy bloggie.
Allah selamatkan kamu. :D

Don't worry, I will keep on posting OK ! And put on more good stuff on YOU! :D Sure will! Peace be upon you and you too reader! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment