Sunday, August 30, 2009

Trip to Taiping and Georgetown!

Salam !


okay yesterday 29th of August,aku telah memecahkan rekod dengan melakukan 'pelancongan' yang paling cepat didunia!hahahahha
Dua tempat dalam satu hari!wacaya sama luuuuu brooo!!!hhahah/

Aku,Ummi and Ayah went to Taiping and Georgetown both place in a day!!!!Can you imagine that?LOL It was all fun and fast at the same time!
It was actually for my assignment and report, which I have to report about those cities with my DDN Town planning friends, but I didnt make it because I was sick!

and the lecturers decided that I still need to go to the cities.And I did! With my parents!^_^
in a day!!hahahafrom 10 am till 4 am next morning.isk3! I ccannot belive that we're actually made it!:)


I feel relieved~!


Now,all that I need to do is make a very amazing report using my new Acer!^_^ Alhamdulillah!!:)


One of the dirty pipe of drain in Taiping.


My mom, Ummi Jamaliah.eheh!


Penang Bridge view from the myvi.lol


Taiping Visitor and Information Center

2 comments:

  1. waaa...tempat tu...cimb lama... hahaa...aku selalu singgah sana meh...cis.. kalau ada kt kolej, mesti terjumpa punyer... haha
    me at home right now

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo u're a perak-ian lahhh????!!hahaa which side?Lumut?Sitiawan?etc?*actually i am not even a perakian .lol

    ReplyDelete